Tuesday 8 December 2009

Tiptree Christmas Pudding 112g

Purchased: Dec 2009
Best Before: ?
Cooked: Microwave
Lit up: No
Cream or Custard: Cream
Packaging: Plastic Tub with Dark Blue Cardboard Box
Appearance: Pretty light in colour compared to the majority of puds I have eaten
Texture: Soft, not too gooey. Good!
Taste: I really quite liked this. I was trying it because I have two Tiptree puds on my shelf (both 454g one, but one is the Organic version) and am thinking of trying one on Christmas Day. There was a good blend of fruit and you notice the alcohol without it being alcoholic, which is good. I might have another before the big day to decide. Dad wasn't so keen though, after the mouthful he had, and he's coming on Christmas Day, so perhaps I'll choose another?

Score: 8/10

No comments: