Tuesday 8 December 2009

Tesco Finest Matured Christmas Pudding 100g

Purchased: Dec 2009
Best Before: ?
Cooked: Microwave
Lit up: No
Cream or Custard: Cream
Packaging: Rounded Plastic Tub with Dark Blue Cardboard Box
Appearance: "Normal" dark coloured pudding. Shiny.
Texture: Kind of what I have come to expect from supermarket puds. A little gooey probably best describes it.
Taste: This was quite a nice pudding. A good blend of fruit and nuts and the right amount of alcohol, it's gooeiness drops the score a touch. I am trying to find a pud for Christmas Day at the moment. There will be seven of us eating and I'm not sure on the correct size of pud! Tesco currently have an offer on their 907g version of this pudding - half price, only £5. I think that is excellent value for money and would recommend it. I guess this offer will be for a limited time only, so get in there quick if you want one. I will be buying one, but not sure yet if I'll use it on Christmas Day!

Score: 7/10

No comments: